Sunday, August 14, 2011

76 days and counting

We are down to 76 days before we leave on the trip. We have lots of work to do before then. The boat is very close to being ready for the most part. There is still a number of details we need to work out before we can leave.
Today Dave was racing. I was at the boat by myself. I worked installing the auto pilot. Somehow I could not find one of the parts that mounts to the wheel. Otherwise I think it is ready for some testing. I also put the first coat of varnish on the new woodwork.

Tonight I am working on the calendar till we leave.  It is going to be a full 10 plus weeks.  Dave has I think 4 weekends out of town. I have couple myself plus 2 weddings.  I have a number of my own work projects that I need to get done before I leave.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and will be adding it to my bloglist on Picture Belize. Nice job!

    AJ

    ReplyDelete