Sunday, June 19, 2011

another day of work on the boat

Dave and I spent another day on the boat today, but no sailing. Dave spent all day working on leaks from the rain. We found two more problem areas so he took both of them apart and resealed them. I worked on electrical all day. The stereo is in now and I finished all but the last 110 outlet. Next time I should be able to wrap up most of the electrical  work.

I am starting to look at what time we have left before we head South. The summer is flying by already. So right now we are just over 4 months from when we plan to sail. It is going to be very busy the next 6 months. Part of me is looking forward to the 2 weeks after we get to Belize when I will have NOTHING TO DO. It has been over 40 years since I have had more than a few days off in a row with no schedule. I will be able to just relax and do nothing if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment