Tuesday, October 11, 2011

knee update and send off

My knee is getting back to  normal, well, my normal anyway.This morning I was hardly limping. So I think my knee will be as ready as it can be for the trip. I will be bring two braces along with me and use as needed. One thing that I was thinking about last night is we don't have an anchoring light now with the mast down, well we do have but it's not helpful at all hanging off the back of the boat. So we will be doing some type of mini mast to put an anchor light on so other boats see us at night on the river.

There are a few poeple that for some reason want to get up in the middle of the night and see us off the day we leave. If you are one of them let me know so I can get you the details on our departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment