Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunday 10/9/2011

Today Dave and I tried to split the mast with no luck. We decided how to mount the new anchor roller for the bow of the boat. Dave has a pattern to work from. We did fit the aft part of the Bimini so Dave can make the canvas top for it. We will still need to make the center part after the front and rear are mounted. Dave has finished 9 of the 14 seat and cushions. It will be nice not sitting on the wood tops of the benches. We are working on storage ideas and planning food for the trip. We would like to get as many non-perishable items as we can for the most of the trip before we leave. Next Sunday we plan to bring the sea kayaks and strap them on top of the boat and mount what ever stuff Dave has ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment